Our aim and priority is deep understanding of business needs of our customers.
This knowledge of their business is a baseline for design of IT solution
and choice of appropriate technology. Our background and experience covers
following areas of design and deployments of solutions for clients:
Capture, documentation and analysis of business needs, definitions of
models and supporting IT application architectures
- Deatiled analysis of functional requirements and preparation of implementation
- Development and deployment of IT solutions focused on sales support
- B2B and B2C sales solutions via internet
- Development of SW solutions according to specific requirements of our
- Support of outsourcing of IT solutions for end-users
- Consulting services focused on design of IT architectures
- Services related to deployment and maintenance of IT systems
- Consulting services related to IT security issues
- Design and implementation of large computer networks
- Design and deployments of storage area networks (SAN)
- VoIP Fairdyne’s team has long experience with design and development of
service oriented architectures.
Enterprise architecture (EA) consists of the various logical and physical
structures and processes within a company (both technical structures and
IT governance processes as well as business/domain structures and business
administration processes). Following this definition, an enterprise
architecture model is a representation of those structures and processes.
A good enterprise architecture model depicts the organization both
current situation and feature vision. In many ways enterprise architecture
models are a communication bridge between senior business stakeholders
and senior IT professionals.
Currently Fairdyne works on delivery of such project with a focus to develop
and maintain EA better, quicker and cheeper.