Our aim and priority is deep understanding of business needs of our customers. This knowledge of their business is a baseline for design of IT solution and choice of appropriate technology. Our background and experiences cover following areas of design and deployments of solutions for clients:
- Capture, documentation and analysis of business needs, definitions of models.
- Understanding of supporting IT application architectures.
- Detailed analysis of functional requirements and preparation of implementation specifications.
- B2B and B2C sales solutions via internet.
- Development of IT solutions according to specific requirements of our customers.
- Deployment of commercial IT solutions.
- Support of outsourcing of IT solutions for end-users.
- Consulting services focused on design of IT architectures.
- Services related to deployment and maintenance of IT systems.
- Consulting services related to IT security issues.
- Design and implementation of large computer networks.
- Design and deployments of storage area networks (SAN).
- Design and development of service oriented architectures.
Enterprise architecture (EA) consists of the various logical and physical structures and processes within a company (both technical structures and IT governance processes as well as business/domain structures and business administration processes). Following this definition, an enterprise architecture model is a representation of those structures and processes. A good enterprise architecture model depicts the organization both current situation and feature vision. In many ways enterprise architecture models are a communication bridge between senior business stakeholders and senior IT professionals.
Currently Fairdyne works on delivery of such project with a focus to develop and maintain EA better, quicker and cheaper.